BAYCHEER Luxury Smoke Crystal Modern Chandelier,Rectangle 10 Bulbs Crystal Droplets Pendant Suspension Lamp Light Fixture Hanging Dining Room Kitchen Island,Bulb Not Included,31.5''
Product Code: MPM12340
Availability: Pre-Order, Inquiry Price
*Scope of application:office,bars,cafes,restaurants,kitchen islands,living rooms,bedrooms,entrances,entrance halls,study rooms,corridors,aisles,hotels,villas,clubs,kids room,babyroom,exhibition halls,etc.
*Perfect design:Gorgeous and simple design with better light efficiency. Sparkling crystals glass could create a superior and classy atmosphere for your room such as Banquet Hall, Hotel Lobby, Bar, dining room.Fixture Height:12" (30 cm),Fixture Length:31.5"(80cm)/39"(99cm),Fixture Width:10" (25 cm).
*Bulb use:Bulb Base:E12/E14,Number Of Lights:10/12 Lights,Bulb Included Or Not:Bulb Not Included,Bulb Type:LED/Incandescent/Fluorescent.
*Convenient Installation: For safety reasons,please install under the guidance of an electrician.If there have any problem,you can contact us for any time.
Shop by Room:Living Room
Fixture Height:12" (30 cm)
Fixture Width:10" (25 cm)
Number Of Lights:10/12 Lights
Bulb Included Or Not:Bulb Not Included
If you receive a damaged product, please contact us, and provide the relevant images to us. Once we confirm, we can give refund or re-send a new product to you.
★★There have three wires, the ground wire connect the ground, and the other wires connect to any line of the ceiling, then it is can be use. If you have any questions please contact us.
★★Installation Notes: (WE SUGGEST INSTALLATION BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN.)
1. For a safe and secure installation, please ensure that the electrical box to which this fixture will be mounted is properly attached to a structural member of the building.
2. All wires are connected. When unpacking, be careful not to pull with wires as a bad connection may result.
3. Do not connect electricity until your fixture is fully assembled.
4. To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or personal injury, always turn off and unplug fixture and allow it to cool prior to replacing light bulb.
5. Do not touch bulb when fixture is turned on or look directly at lit bulb. Keep flammable materials away from lit bulb.